Dicalite Minerals Corp. Burney, California facility produces Dicalite Calcined and Flux-Calcined DE products. This deposit is one of the premier commercial fresh-water diatomaceous earth deposits in the world.
Dicalite Burney produces diatomaceous earth filter aids and fillers, including:
- Filter Aids for food-grade filtration
- Calcined Filter Aids for fine filtration applications
- Flux-Calcined DE Filter Aids for fast filtration applications
- Dicalite Industrial Fillers
- Dicalite Flux-Calcined Fillers
For more information about Dicalite diatomaceous earth products, call us today at 866-728-3303.
- 36994 Summit Lake Rd
Burney, CA 96013, USA
- Customer Service
Canada / Central U.S.
East/South East Region U.S.
Specialty Vermiculite Export
Donna Frassrand Chatfield
A World of Filtration Experience
A free eBook about using diatomaceous earth, perlite, and cellulose for depth filtration. In this guide, you’ll learn:
- What makes a good filtration medium
- Your filtration options
- And how to use these filtration mediums