A Note Regarding COVID-19
An update from Dicalite Management Group
Dear Dicalite Management Group Customer,
Our group of companies (Dicalite, Dicaperl, Specialty Vermiculite) would like to provide you with an update on how we are ensuring our ability to meet your needs during this challenging time. Our immediate goal is to keep our employees safe and ensure the flow of product to our customers. At this time, we have no known cases of COVID-19 with employees of Dicalite Management Group or their family members.
Our senior leadership team is acting in a coordinated manner to protect the health and safety of our employees, customers, and stakeholders by implementing the following steps:
• Mandated that sick employees stay home; Emphasizing enhanced hygiene and cleaning practices
• Restricted travel to allow for essential functions only
• Increased ordering of critical supply chain materials to ensure adequate supplies are on hand
• Evaluating staffing scenarios to ensure that operations are covered in the event that employees must work from home.
• Working with transportation suppliers and customers to secure transportation availability and manage costs. We are available to help you with transportation issues during this time.
In North America, Dicalite is vertically integrated and does not rely on imported minerals to produce our finished products. This safeguards our ability to supply our customers even as travel and trade restrictions increase. Our aim is to provide you with outstanding customer service as your needs change during this rapidly evolving, complex time. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our sales or customer service team with any questions.
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide up-to-date communication regarding our efforts. The safety and security of our employees and our partners is paramount, as is meeting the needs of our customers. Thank you for your commitment to Dicalite Management Group. We look forward to our ongoing partnership and we appreciate the trust you place in our company.
President and CEO
Vice President Global Sales and Marketing
Join Our Mailing List
Our blog offers insight and information about new and exciting uses for perlite, diatomaceous earth, and vermiculite deriving from years of research and application. From passive fire resistance to mineral depth filtration, by subscribing to our mailing list, you will receive the latest information surrounding the Dicalite, Dicaperl, and Specialty Vermiculite brands and products.